Parcours des saveurs offers students the opportunity to reinforce their learning and reconnect with nature through a motivating and diversified support.
Students participate in educational tours, which offers adequate learning and are supervised by a member of our team.
Visit, see and pet animals in our farmyard:
- Learn more about these animals, their growth cycle, their food and their usefulness in our daily lives.
- Compare morphological characteristics of animals.
- Milk a sheep, a cow or a goat.
- Pick up chicken and/ or Guinea fowl eggs.
- Feed a pig or a pigeon.
- Ride a pony.
- Pet a rabbit.
- See a Peacock or a lama.
- Dance with the ducks.
- Gurgle with turkeys and honk with geese.
Familiarize with the plant world:
- Observe, identify and compare the characteristics of some fruit trees.
- Observe, identify, and pick vegetables from the kitchen garden.
- See the gardener tools and find out about the ways they are used in the garden/farm.
- Sow the seeds or plant a herb or a vegetable.
Learn what organic is and why it is important to promote:
- Understand the importance of having a healthy diet for the healthy development of the body.
- Enjoy fruits, vegetables and organic farm products.
- Disparage the consumption of processed foods
In sum, in a few hours, students will enjoy and appreciate the beauty of nature in a pleasant environment where they can learn, play and at the end feast on an organic meal prepared with products gathered from the farm.
REQUEST OUR SCHOOL VISITS OFFERS Here